Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Writing and Technology - Little Bird Tales

My friend just sent me the link to this website and I knew immediately I had to share!

The name of the website is called, Little Bird Tales. The website allows your students to illustrate and narrate their story online. You can either upload pictures the student has drawn or they can use their online paint program. Students add the text to the pages and then record page by page them reading the story.

The website has a short video on the main page that gives you a great overview of how to use the website. Check it out!

This is a great way to share published pieces with parents and can serve as a digital writing portfolio of sorts.  Parents can also use this at home to help support their child's writing.

I am definitely doing to plan on integrating this into my writing next year!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh so cute, thanks for sharing:) Just found your blog on Teaching Blog Addict's blog hop...I am now a follower:)

4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com